- Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales, Salesperson
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Automotive Manager in Training (Sales): We are a progressive dealership group with forward thinking and we're taking this industry and our Dealerships to the next level. We are looking for Industry Experienced Sales Consultants or Non-Industry Sales Professionals to join our team.
Earning Potential: Up to $100,000 first year income potential! No Experience Necessary! We will train the right Candidate!
Best Pay Plan in the Automotive Industry: New Hires or Experienced Sales Professionals encouraged to apply. We are so confident in our product and processes that we are offering a Salary plus Bonuses, Incentives and Major Benefits. No Inventory Shortage Here! We have the product, the service and the value that consumers expect and we deliver it every time, no exceptions.
If you have a passion for sales, cars, people and the desire to succeed, a position as a Professional Sales and Internet Consultant may be for you ! Oakes KIA is one of the most respected and successful dealerships in Kansas City, MO. It is built on the fundamental principles of integrity and treating people with respect. Here are more reasons why our team members love working at Oakes KIA of Kansas City, MO.
1. An Exciting and Great Place to Work: Our sales teams work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a balance between work and personal goals. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience that is hard to find in this industry!
2. Professional Internet, CRM and Sales Training: No experience? No Problem! At Oakes KIA our internet, CRM & sales training is second to none!. You’ll enjoy first class training from our nationally acclaimed sales trainer who is dedicated to your success. We provide ongoing training at no cost to you.
3. Career Growth and Recognition: Oakes KIA believes in Promoting within the company. Our incentive programs provide the potential for additional earnings, recognition, career advancement, and perks!
Career responsibilities include but not limited to :- Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s purchasing experience.- Becoming a Certified Product Consultant is your first step in being rewarded both professionally and Financially in our MIT program. Effectively listening and communicating, both in-person and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.- Serving as the Ambassador by sharing what makes Oakes KIA the right choice for their next vehicle purchase.
Dealer training once you make the team
- One of the most Lucrative and Competitive Pay Plans in the Biz
- Flexible and Friendly Schedule
- Factory Certification as Product Specialist (Qualify for factory Incentives)
- Base Salary plus Bonuses, Factory Incentives
- $100,000 first year income potential
- Benefits include medical, Dental, Vision
- Room for advancement within the Company.
- Professional and Successful Work Environment.
- Knowledgeable and Professional Management Team.
- Excellent Marketing and Income Opportunities.
- Paid vacation plus more.
All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Environment! Sales Team, Sales Training, Retail Sales, Auto Sales, Used Car Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Associate, Wireless, Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Call Center, Retail Representative, Customer Service, Internet Sales Department, Retail Automotive sales.