New Franchise Dealership is Now Hiring Winners for all Positions! Pay Plans to Match your Experience!
We are on the move and we need great people to join this wave! New Dealership, New Year, New Career! If you have Automotive experience or want to learn from the ground up don't let this opportunity pass you by. We are a very competitive, focused and successful dealer group that knows how to win, so if you're ready to shift gears, financially, personally and professionally then this is what you've been looking for!
Automotive Sales Consultant / Master Techs / Mechanics / Lube Techs / Call Center / Lot Attendants/Porters / Receptionist / Parts and Service Manager / Admin Office / Payables / Tag and Title / Apply Now
Best Pay Plans in the business: Sales: Are you driven by performance? and is it important to you to get paid based on your performance?
If you have a passion for cars, people and the desire to succeed, then joining our team may be for you ! Our Dealerships are the fastest growing and successful dealerships in Columbus, OH. they are built on the fundamental principles of integrity and treating people with respect. Here are more reasons why our team members love working with us.
Car Sales Executives
1. An Exciting and Great Place to Work: Our team members work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a balance between work and personal goals. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience that is hard to find in this industry!
2. Professional Internet, CRM and Sales Training: No experience? No Problem! Our internet, CRM & sales training is second to none!. You’ll enjoy first class training from our nationally acclaimed sales trainer who is dedicated to your success. We provide ongoing training at no cost to you.
3. Career Growth and Recognition: Celebration KIA believes in Promoting within the company. Our incentive programs provide the potential for additional earnings, recognition, and perks!
Career responsibilities include but not limited to :- Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s purchasing experience.- Effectively listening and communicating, both in-person and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.- Serving as the Ambassador by sharing what makes us the right choice for their next vehicle purchase.
Office Admin: Office Manager, Tag and Title and Payables;
Automotive administrative office: 2-3 years experience required: Job Duties will include but are not limited to the Processing of Automotive Purchase agreements, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable. Tag and Title processing. The successful candidates will have strong organizational skills along with basic math skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office. Must be a quick learner with good communication skills. '
This position is responsible for directing all the activities and aspects of the service department ensuring exceptional customer service and the attainment of performance targets. Must be a strong leader who is capable of hiring, training and developing all of the service department personnel to build a winning team while ensuring compliance to all company and manufacturer policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITES (include but not limited to):
- · Create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- · Administer and maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the manufacturer.
- · Utilize available pricing parameters and strategies to generate sufficient profit while maintain customer loyalty.
- · Ensure inventory is appropriate to meet customer demand while controlling obsolete and excess inventory.
- · Ensure full compliance with manufacturer parts and warranty policies, procedures and rules.
- · Develop an effective team through training and performance standards.
- · Confirm parts are coded for efficiently for refunds on unused factory stock.
- · Work with service department and wholesales account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- · Review sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
The Master / Certified Tech / Mechanics / Lube Techs will perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealership and factory standards according to skill level and certification.
Master / Certified Technician / Lube & Tire Techs- Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with service advisors regarding work required
- Communicate with parts department for parts and supplies needed to complete work orders
- Great Attitude while working in our high performance and quality service dept.
- Must have Tools and Tool Box to perform all assigned repairs
- Document work performed
- Road test vehicles when required
- Attend factory or dealer-sponsored training
- Keep abreast of factory bulletins
- Ensure that customers cars are kept clean
- Keep shop area neat and clean
Master / Certified Technician / Lube & Tire Techs - Job Requirements:
- Proven automotive service technician experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure positive team performance of service department
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including MVR, drug test and valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Greet and direct all customers with a smile.
- Install paper and plastic protective items and advisor’s tags to each vehicle
- Assist as needed in an initial write up for the advisors when busy
- Park vehicles as needed based on direction from Advisor and retrieve vehicles for customers
- Deliver finished vehicles to customers by removing all paper, plastic and tags numbers from the vehicle.
- Send each customer off with a “Thank you for your business!”
- Keep the drive free from debris (papers, trash etc.)
- Keep the drive clear for driving
- Mop any water that builds up in drive
- Maintain the coffee area, brew/refill coffee, wipe down and organize throughout the day
- Empty garbage cans (if overflowing)
- Tidy magazines, newspaper and furniture in lounge as needed
- Kids Play room -Turn on light daily and keep the room neat and tidy
Call Center BDC (Business Development Center) Coordinator
Deals exclusively with leads generated by our internet sales initiatives. The BDC Coordinator utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner, product knowledge, and positive attitude to set sales appointments. Required duties include handling inbound and outbound calls and responding to internet purchase requests in order to set sales appointments.
Dealer training once you make the team
- One of the most Lucrative and Competitive Pay Plans in the Biz
- Flexible and Friendly Schedule
- Great Income POTENTIAL for well qualified candidates
- $30,000 to $143,000 first year income potential
- Benefits include medical, Dental, Vision
- Room for advancement within the Company.
- Professional and Successful Work Environment.
- Knowledgeable and Professional Management Team.
- Excellent Marketing and Income Opportunities.
- Paid vacation plus more.
All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Environment! Sales Team, Sales Training, Retail Sales, Auto Sales, Used Car Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Associate, Wireless, Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Call Center, Retail Representative, Customer Service, Internet Sales Department, Retail Automotive sales, Mechanics, Automotive Technicians, Valet, Porter, Lot Attendant, Tag and Title, Automotive Payables and Receivables, Tag and Title